Didn’t finish those mashed potatoes at dinner yesterday? Making tonight’s meal will be a breeze! Use your leftover spuds to make a dish that’s been satisfying hungry families for centuries: shepherd’s pie. Once known as “cottage pie” (because of its popularity in rural areas), shepherd’s pie is a layered casserole that typically includes mashed potatoes, ground beef, carrots and peas. With this recipe, you can make your pie with or without meat and include whatever veggies you have on hand.
Tagged: shepherd’s pie
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter | Dianna Donnely on Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter
- Marta on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Kooky on Top 4 Beauty Oils & Best Ways to Use Them
- marleen davis on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.