Back in college, I had a girlfriend who had to-die-for long, thick, wavy hair. She wasn’t shy about sharing her secret. Every week, on Sunday evenings to be exact, she poured an entire cup of warm olive oil over her head, turbaned up with a warm towel and went about her business for a few hours (at home, of course) before washing it out. A little strange, I thought, but easy enough. I decided to give it a try.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter | Dianna Donnely on Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter
- Marta on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Kooky on Top 4 Beauty Oils & Best Ways to Use Them
- marleen davis on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.