You’ve heard other people talking about argan oil, calling it a “Moroccan treasure” or “liquid gold.” But if you’re still not quite sure what to do with it — or if you think it’s just for skin — you’re in for a pleasant surprise! Read on to discover six different ways to use this versatile oil.
Tagged: shiny hair
You do all you can to maintain glowing skin and shiny hair. You use natural shampoo infused with nourishing botanical extracts, a moisturizer with added antioxidants – and the list goes on. But what about what you put in your body?
You are what you eat – so here’s a list of five skin and hair-friendly foods to add your daily diet:
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- Jeanne M. Carrigan on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.