Shrimp scampi is a protein-packed, flavorful dish that’s been one of my favorites for as long as I can remember. To make a paleo-friendly version, simply swap out butter for olive oil and replace the commonly used angel hair pasta with equally satisfying, homemade spaghetti squash noodles. Cooking shrimp with the “shell on” renders a more succulent finished dish–a little messier, but worth every bite!
Tagged: shrimp scampi
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- Jeanne M. Carrigan on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.