I will never forget the look on my oldest child’s face when he walked into the hospital room and saw me holding his baby sister for the first time. It was a look of pure betrayal—“Oh, so this is how it’s going to be, now?” Until that fateful day, after all, Jacob had had more than two and a half years of my undivided attention.
Tagged: sibling rivalry
Everyone pities the poor middle child, but I’ve got to say: My 7-year-old daughter Rebecca has it pretty good. She’s got a big brother to teach her how to hit a fastball and a little brother who follows her around like a worshipful puppy. Except for one thing. For years, my oldest son complained that Rebecca annoyed him (and indeed she did). But now she’s getting a taste of her own medicine. Because Charlie, the baby, just can’t get enough of “Beba,” as he calls her (and boy do we hear her name often now that he can talk!) Read more →
Our Content Sites
Posts by date
- Meredith Peters on Enter the Pretty-in-Pink Beauty Giveaway!
- Elisa Lowe on Enter the Pretty-in-Pink Beauty Giveaway!
- Celena M on Enter the Pretty-in-Pink Beauty Giveaway!
- Joan Leonard on Enter the Pretty-in-Pink Beauty Giveaway!
- Carlos on CEO Corner: Vitacost Targeted Wellness Cholesterol Support
Love Shopping? Hop to it.