I will never forget the look on my oldest child’s face when he walked into the hospital room and saw me holding his baby sister for the first time. It was a look of pure betrayal—“Oh, so this is how it’s going to be, now?” Until that fateful day, after all, Jacob had had more than two and a half years of my undivided attention.
Tagged: sibling rivalry
Everyone pities the poor middle child, but I’ve got to say: My 7-year-old daughter Rebecca has it pretty good. She’s got a big brother to teach her how to hit a fastball and a little brother who follows her around like a worshipful puppy. Except for one thing. For years, my oldest son complained that Rebecca annoyed him (and indeed she did). But now she’s getting a taste of her own medicine. Because Charlie, the baby, just can’t get enough of “Beba,” as he calls her (and boy do we hear her name often now that he can talk!) Read more →
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Marta on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- marleen davis on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Katie @ Vitacost on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- Jeanne M. Carrigan on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
Love shopping? Hop to it.