What do you get when you take a steamy, baked sweet potato, fluff it lightly with a fork and add a dollop of rich, nutty sunflower butter? An empty plate, of course! Serve this hearty, healthy mash in the skin, or scoop it out and pile high on a gluten-free roll for a sensational sandwich.
Tagged: side dish recipe
This sweet, tangy relish makes the perfect topping for all your favorite holiday dishes. Made from chewy dried cranberries and rich, toasted macadamia nuts, it’s simple to prepare and served warm. Enjoy it with your main course, or drizzle over ice cream or cake for dessert.
A traditionally sweet side dish gets a savory spin in this recipe for mashed sweet potatoes. Creamed with nutty almond milk, then lightly seasoned with cumin and coriander, these zesty bright-orange potatoes will be the talk of your holiday table.
Pureed pumpkin is perfect for making silky pies and moist muffins. But don’t limit your use of this favorite fall ingredient to dessert recipes! Like potato pancakes, these savory pumpkin cakes are served as a side dish and can be dipped into applesauce or cashew cream.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- What You Need To Know About Learning To Use A Computer At Age 65 | Adrianb.us on 5 Skincare Tips for Women Over 40
- s on How to Make Your Own Protein Bars (It’s Easier Than You Think!)
- Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!) | Dianna Donnely on Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!)
- Danica on Stuck on a Treadmill? Have Fun With It
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.