Is your garden teeming with zucchini? A quick-growing summer squash, zucchini appears in abundance this time of year, giving you basketfuls of a versatile veggie to cook or bake with. Put your homegrown harvest to good use with this quick-and-easy, 5-minute side dish. Simply toss zucchini slices with olive oil, lemon juice and seasonings and grill over medium heat until tender.
Tagged: side dishes
Using real butter in homemade mashed potatoes will set you back 11 grams of fat and 100 calories for every tablespoon mixed in! Instead, spruce up your spuds with a scoop of hummus. It not only adds unique flavor but gives everyone’s favorite creamy potato side dish an added protein boost. Use pre-made store-bought hummus to save time!
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.