When you make a meal in a slow cooker, you can “prep and forget,” going about your day while it takes care of the cooking. Another advantage is that you’ll probably have leftovers, giving you a quick lunch or a dinner for another day. This Beans & Greens recipe is not only hearty and nutritious, it freezes well. Why not make a batch, pack it up and relax knowing you’ve got a healthy meal ready to go when you need it?
Tagged: slow cooker recipe
My husband was in need of a little (vegan) comfort food, but the family was heading down to the beach for the weekend. So I packed a few essential ingredients, plus my trusty slow cooker – problem solved!
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.