With summer coming to a close and fall just around the corner, the abundance of fruits and vegetables can be overwhelming. I start to panic a little when I think of saying goodbye to some of my favorite foods until next year! Of course, there’s always canning—but the idea of spending days in the kitchen putting up case after case of tomatoes always seemed a bit “out of my league.” Then I read something about small-batch canning.
Tagged: small-batch canning
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter | Dianna Donnely on Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter
- Marta on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Kooky on Top 4 Beauty Oils & Best Ways to Use Them
- marleen davis on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.