Ooey gooey chocolate, fluffy marshmallow goodness and crispy graham crackers — everyone likes s’mores! It’s just a fact of life. But for kids who can’t eat gluten, s’mores are usually just another treat on a long list of foods that are off-limits — until now!
The end of summer is coming near, which could be good or bad. The sticky summer weather will be subsiding soon, but the kids probably aren’t pining to go back to school. Regardless of how you feel about it, end this season on a high note. Gather good friends and family for a simple and delicious cookout. Read more →
Are your kids away at camp this summer? If so, we’ll give you a moment to celebrate. (Hallelujah!)
While they’re busy crafting and canoeing, show them some love – while pampering them with products that are actually good for them! Send a special care package with these healthy favorites from Vitacost.com:
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Jamie on Paleo Diet Primer: Is It Right for You?
Love shopping? Hop to it.