We’ve raised the bar—there’s just no topping these moist and chewy nutty pumpkin squares! Not cookies, not quite cake, they’re a satisfying grab-and-go snack or healthy dessert, packed with organic pumpkin, naturally sweet dates and crunchy almonds. Use gluten-free baking mix instead of flour for a healthy treat everyone can enjoy!
Tagged: snack bars
Need a snack to go? Pass on processed energy bars and make your own natural fruit and nut bars from pure, whole-food ingredients in line with the Paleo diet. Not only will you be sure you’re eating well, you’ll save on cost, too!
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.