Whether you’re looking for something Paleo suitable for snacky bits to serve guests before dinner or something the little ones can pick at on the go, it’s easy to create healthy snack options requiring nothing other than a pair of hands with which to eat them!
Tagged: snack foods
We all know that fresh fruits and veggies are the very best choice when it comes to snacks for our little ones. As much as you really want to spent hours cutting kiwis into prefect little flowers and carving wild animal figures out of bananas, you live in the real world. Quick, convenient and healthy are the magic trifecta of kid snacks. As you zip through the house packing lunches for summer camp or preparing for a long Saturday at the soccer field, you need something simple to get everyone out the door.
Helping your teenage son or daughter choose a healthy path isn’t always easy. Teens don’t like to be told what to do. They like to be in control of themselves—especially when it comes to their bodies. I’ve found that the best approach is to lead by example, provide suggestions and put the tools they need to make good choices right in front of them.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- What You Need To Know About Learning To Use A Computer At Age 65 | Adrianb.us on 5 Skincare Tips for Women Over 40
- s on How to Make Your Own Protein Bars (It’s Easier Than You Think!)
- Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!) | Dianna Donnely on Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!)
- Danica on Stuck on a Treadmill? Have Fun With It
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.