On the road again, looks like you’re on the road – or in a plane or train – again! When it comes to travel, it’s so easy to be tempted by snacks available on the way, from fast food stops to plane food to train dining to hotel snack machines. Before you dive into that triple cheeseburger at the drive-through, mystery meat on the plane, Death by Chocolate cheesecake on the train or fake orange frosted cupcake in the snack machine, take a deep breath. Ahhhhh! Now make a resolution to treat yourself to a healthy snack to keep you going strong – with our help.
Tagged: snack mix
In Japanese, edamame means “beans on a branch.” These small, bright green veggies are actually soybeans, harvested before they’ve reached full maturity. Edamame has been a part of Asian cuisine for centuries, but it’s recently become wildly popular here in the United States. And for good reason!
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- Jeanne M. Carrigan on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.