Of all the bad habits that sabotage healthy-eating efforts, mindless snacking is one of the worst. International fitness model and author Jennifer Nicole Lee offers an easy tip to help curb late-night munchies so your diet stays on track.
Happy Tuesday Newsday!
Today’s tidbit of news comes as no surprise to me, a self-proclaimed snackaholic whose weaknesses include carrots with hummus and anything smothered in peanut butter. But new research from The NPD Group shows that snacking actually accounts for a whopping 20 percent of all “eating occasions” for American adults.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.