Now that summer’s nearly over and the kids are heading back to school, it’s easy to feel a bit intimidated by how you’re going to approach keeping their food on the healthy side, especially since many schools offer lunch programs with a lot left to be desired. No need to feel you’ll have to default to buying junky, processed foods because there’s a cartoon on the box or you don’t have time to cook. Why would you want your kids to put corn syrup, hydrogenated oils or artificial anything in their little bodies?
Tagged: snacks for kids
When you’re toting a small tot across the globe (or even just across state lines), one thing you’ve got to have on hand is snack food. Lots and lots of it. Because make no mistake about it: there will be a meltdown during your journey (at least one)—and there’s nothing like something yummy to nosh on to turn a cranky kid into a happy one.
Whether you grew up just a few miles from the sea and sand or enjoy the beach’s brilliance on holidays, there’s something about the ocean air that makes eating inevitable. My brother and I viewed snacks by the surf, in fact, as a required element in trips to the beach (sort of like sand in your swimsuit but much more fun!).
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- What You Need To Know About Learning To Use A Computer At Age 65 | Adrianb.us on 5 Skincare Tips for Women Over 40
- s on How to Make Your Own Protein Bars (It’s Easier Than You Think!)
- Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!) | Dianna Donnely on Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!)
- Danica on Stuck on a Treadmill? Have Fun With It
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.