All treats and no tricks: That sums up this Happy Halloween blog! Whether you’re eager to host a party or find the healthiest and tastiest treats for the little witches and warlocks who will be ringing your doorbell this year, we’ve got the dish on what to serve and what to avoid for health and happiness!
October means that the leaves are turning, the kids are busy in school – and football season is upon us! If you’re looking forward to watching all the action at home, we’ve got couch-potato powered snacks that are perfect for your viewing pleasure. Heading off to tailgate parties? We’ve wheeled in our top treats for you as well.
Here are our kick-off condiments, chips, cookies and more – stock up now so you’ll be ready for game time:
Take a deep breath. Ahhh. Do you smell a hint of spring, with flowers blooming and the sun shining on your shoulders? As you put away the winter clothes and bring out the warm weather attire, you can also take advantage of that boost in energy to tackle another area: Your kitchen!
What’s hot (and not) in health today? Let’s explore the latest health trends and info, including brain foods, skin solutions and ketchup controversy.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter | Dianna Donnely on Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter
- Marta on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Kooky on Top 4 Beauty Oils & Best Ways to Use Them
- marleen davis on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.