Omegas are essential fatty acids, which makes them, well, essential to your healthy body arsenal. What’s the best source? Watch this fitness video from Nicole Wilkins to find out which EFA the best of the best use for muscle, joint and metabolism support.
Tagged: sore muscles
Ever been through a tough workout that left you feeling sore for days? Call me strange, but I kind of like that feeling. It gives me a sense of satisfaction knowing I crushed another gym session. But sometimes muscle soreness is really just…a pain. Luckily, there are solutions to ease the pain and still make gains.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Jamie on Paleo Diet Primer: Is It Right for You?
Love shopping? Hop to it.