Canned soup. It was one of my staples as a freshman in college, having only a microwave and a can opener to work with when it came to preparing food. I must say, I never thought I’d look forward to another can of chicken noodle soup. But this convenient food has come a long way in the past 10 years.
Going green takes on new meaning with this simple, satisfying soup. Lightly steamed veggies, fresh herbs and a hint of your favorite healthy oil are pureed to a creamy consistency, then served warm or chilled for a revitalizing, nutrient-packed — and visually stunning — meal.
Craving a bowl of savory potato soup but don’t want all the calories and fat that comes with it? Stir up Creamy Cauliflower Soup, instead. This 30-minute meal gets its creaminess from the cauliflower and white beans, which also provide a good source of fiber and protein — to fill you up and thaw you out on a cold winter day.
A lifesaving recipe for me that is super easy, cheap and healthy (in comparison to most fast food meals)is my homade ramen chicken soup. Our household is a family of three, so when I buy a rotisserie chicken, there are always plenty of leftovers. Read more →
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter | Dianna Donnely on Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter
- Marta on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Kooky on Top 4 Beauty Oils & Best Ways to Use Them
- marleen davis on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.