Life on the South Beach of Florida is sunny – and for many dieters, life on the South Beach Diet is slimming! What makes this diet unusual: it was created by a Florida cardiologist, who developed it to reduce the risk of heart disease in his patients. When they shed pounds, he realized that he had created a diet that worked to enhance both physical appearance and heart health.
Tagged: South Beach diet foods
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- What You Need To Know About Learning To Use A Computer At Age 65 | Adrianb.us on 5 Skincare Tips for Women Over 40
- s on How to Make Your Own Protein Bars (It’s Easier Than You Think!)
- Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!) | Dianna Donnely on Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!)
- Danica on Stuck on a Treadmill? Have Fun With It
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.