Bok choy is big when it comes to nutrition—you get more than 100% of the recommended daily intake of vitamin A with just one cup! Also packed with vitamin C and calcium, this stalky, celery look-alike belongs to the cabbage family and sometimes goes by the name Chinese chard. With mild flavor and sturdy texture, it works wonders in soups, salads or stir-fry dishes, including this one, where it’s paired with garlic and ginger for classic Asian flavor.
Tagged: soy sauce
Oh no! It’s almost 6 p.m., you haven’t even thought about dinner and the hungry crowd on the couch is getting restless. Luckily, all you need is 30 minutes to throw together this simple stir-fry, loaded with veggies and whatever protein (chicken, shrimp or tofu) you have on hand. Serve it with steamed rice or noodles, and you’ve got a nutritious, filling meal your family will love.
Put down the phone. Guilt-free Chinese takeout is being made in-house tonight. You’ll enjoy the familiar flavors of soy, sesame and onion. But instead of the usual peanut sauce, spaghetti-style noodles are tossed with almond butter for a lighter, creamier taste. With a few extra veggies tossed in and a pair of chopsticks, you’ve got dinner in the bag…er, bowl.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter | Dianna Donnely on Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter
- Marta on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Kooky on Top 4 Beauty Oils & Best Ways to Use Them
- marleen davis on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.