Have chicken left over from last night’s dinner? Turn it into today’s healthy lunch with a light chicken salad, eaten as is or tucked into a pita for a quick grab-and-go sandwich. Crunchy celery, diced apples and sweet, cool grapes create burst-in-your-mouth texture and gourmet flavor, while dairy-free mayo keeps the fat content low.
Tagged: spicy mustard
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- What You Need To Know About Learning To Use A Computer At Age 65 | Adrianb.us on 5 Skincare Tips for Women Over 40
- s on How to Make Your Own Protein Bars (It’s Easier Than You Think!)
- Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!) | Dianna Donnely on Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!)
- Danica on Stuck on a Treadmill? Have Fun With It
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.