Is your fridge stuffed with holiday leftovers? Here’s a tasty way to make some space. When you tire of turkey sandwiches, use what’s left from the big feast to make this hearty chili. A steaming, hot bowlful serves up 46 grams of lean protein to fuel those late-fall, early-winter workouts.
Hollow out a pepper and you’ve got the perfect package to plump with tasty fillings. Rather than the traditional rice-and-meat combo, scoop in a vegetarian medley of diced zucchini, black beans, pumpkin seeds and spicy dairy-free cheese. Top with cool, creamy avocado slices and fresh pico de gallo to give these stuffed sensations a Mexican twist.
Ordinarily bland, broccoli soup gets a spicy makeover in this quick-to-make recipe. A pinch of chili powder and a dash of hot sauce add just enough heat to wake your taste buds. Serve with crusty whole-grain or gluten-free bread for a filling, fiery lunch.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Jamie on Paleo Diet Primer: Is It Right for You?
Love shopping? Hop to it.