Summer and the ocean or seaside are a natural warm-weather fit. But although many of us see the water solely as an environment for relaxation and recreation – with appropriate use of sunscreen, of course! – we forget that nature’s water resources are storehouses of nutrition.
It’s the first Monday in May – and we think that’s reason enough to celebrate.
So today only, you can get 12% OFF your entire order at Vitacost.com! That’s 12% off sulfate-free shampoo, 12% off spirulina supplements and even 12% off our BRAND NEW line of protein, creatine, amino acids and other workout essentials – ARO sports nutrition.
Stuck in a smoothie slump? Try this recipe for a sweet drink that really packs in the greens. Spinach is already a popular ingredient, but spirulina and maca may be new superfood additions to your kitchen. Just a pinch of these easy-to-use powders provides a potent dose of plant nutrition. Add fresh strawberries, cinnamon and stevia to sweeten things up!
Uh oh, is everyone around you coughing and sneezing? As you’re ducking for cover, you may be left wondering if there’s anything you can do to support your hard-working immune system.
Aside from eating right, getting adequate sleep and exercising regularly, there are a few nutrients and substances that may help:
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- What You Need To Know About Learning To Use A Computer At Age 65 | Adrianb.us on 5 Skincare Tips for Women Over 40
- s on How to Make Your Own Protein Bars (It’s Easier Than You Think!)
- Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!) | Dianna Donnely on Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!)
- Danica on Stuck on a Treadmill? Have Fun With It
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.