Ever been through a tough workout that left you feeling sore for days? Call me strange, but I kind of like that feeling. It gives me a sense of satisfaction knowing I crushed another gym session. But sometimes muscle soreness is really just…a pain. Luckily, there are solutions to ease the pain and still make gains.
Tagged: sports massage
Q: How do you recover after a hard race?
Amy Marsh answers:
A: This question couldn’t have come at a more appropriate time. Brandon and I raced just last weekend at IRONMAN 70.3 Vineman. Though not a full IRONMAN, we both raced hard and finished strong. After an event like that, the body needs some TLC. Below are take-away tips on how we recover from a race: Read more →
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- What You Need To Know About Learning To Use A Computer At Age 65 | Adrianb.us on 5 Skincare Tips for Women Over 40
- s on How to Make Your Own Protein Bars (It’s Easier Than You Think!)
- Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!) | Dianna Donnely on Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!)
- Danica on Stuck on a Treadmill? Have Fun With It
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.