Spring Break, not for naught, is typically seen as the time when college kids disconnect their brains while us grown-ups get stuck doing terribly unglamorous things like cleaning closets and washing the walls. And Bombshells with younger kids are faced with the daunting task of entertaining them while they complain about how their best friend is headed to Borneo for five days while they’re stuck at home in Lame-ville.
Tagged: spring break
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- WATCH: Make "Pasta" From Spaghetti Squash on Cashew Cream
- Surprising Ways to Use Coconut Oil on Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter
- Surprising Ways to Use Coconut Oil on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Ways to Use Coconut Oil on Vegan Cornbread
- Ways to Use Coconut Oil on Coconut Corn Cakes
Love shopping? Hop to it.