If mixed martial arts (MMA) is your thing, a half hour to 45 minute-long jog first thing in the morning may be part of your routine. This training technique, with a history rooted in old-school boxing, is popular—but it can put a lot of stress on joints and muscles, ultimately hindering your performance. To keep your body in stress-free shape, try sprint training. Just what it sounds like, sprint training involves short, intense bursts of activity for effective cardio conditioning.
Tagged: sprint training
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- WATCH: Make "Pasta" From Spaghetti Squash on Cashew Cream
- Surprising Ways to Use Coconut Oil on Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter
- Surprising Ways to Use Coconut Oil on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Ways to Use Coconut Oil on Vegan Cornbread
- Ways to Use Coconut Oil on Coconut Corn Cakes
Love shopping? Hop to it.