Only 38 days remain until summer officially begins (not that I’m counting). Have you started your garden yet? No matter where you live, you can grow a garden. Most herbs (and some veggies) require little more than a container, a sunny ledge, a sprinkling of water and a little bit of attention. They’re easy to start from seeds, and when it’s eventually time to harvest, you’ll have aromatic, delicious and nutritious ingredients to cook with—no trip to the supermarket required! Read more →
Vitacost.com carries over 35,000 products (wow!) – every so often we’ll highlight some of our lesser-known items so you can discover even more ways to live healthy!
Sprouting: it’s the new gardening. No green thumb, no yard, no patience required. With the Tribest FreshLife Automatic Sprouter, a packet of seeds and some water, you can grow your own little crop of nutrient-packed, flavorful, fresh sprouts right on your kitchen counter in just three days.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- Jeanne M. Carrigan on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.