If you’ve shied away from strength training because you think it’s going to blow up your arms, making you look like a cartoon-character bodybuilder, you’re not alone. Many women avoid using weights because they don’t want to get “buff.” But the truth is, adding strength and resistance training to your workout routine comes with a number of benefits, with toned, attractive muscles being just one of many.
Think you’ve got the perfect ab routine—and you’ve got it down pat? You might be in for a surprise. Many misconceptions exist about abdominal exercises, so if you’re crunching your days away and still not getting the tight, toned abs you crave, there’s a chance you may be doing something wrong. Read on to learn more about the top ab myths from bodysculpting experts at MuscleTech.
No one wants to look scrawny in a T-shirt. Next to biceps, the chest muscles are most noticeable at first glance. So how do you build better pecs? It’s easier than you think. Just add these three exercises to your workout program and within four to six weeks, you should notice not only improved size but also increased strength.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- What You Need To Know About Learning To Use A Computer At Age 65 | Adrianb.us on 5 Skincare Tips for Women Over 40
- s on How to Make Your Own Protein Bars (It’s Easier Than You Think!)
- Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!) | Dianna Donnely on Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!)
- Danica on Stuck on a Treadmill? Have Fun With It
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.