If you’re a mom, you’re busy. Whether you work full time at an office or stay at home with the kids, you’re constantly on the move, multi-tasking and making sure everything and everyone is taken care of. But where do you fall on the list?
While taking an evening walk with my two-year-old twins, Dakota and Montana, I happened upon the Latin Quarter.
Our family spent the summer in Europe, and we enjoyed every arrondissement tremendously.
Walking in the Latin Quarter at night with a double baby jogger, however, was not the best idea ever. I made it about 20 meters and then got the HE** outta there.
Need to cite someone—a friend, a celebrity, yourself—for questionable mothering? Feel free to post pictures, videos or stories here.
Today’s ticket goes out to this Walmart shopper who stuffed her infant into the storage basket of her stroller and put her more “precious cargo” in the stroller seat. (Thanks, People of Walmart!)
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- What You Need To Know About Learning To Use A Computer At Age 65 | Adrianb.us on 5 Skincare Tips for Women Over 40
- s on How to Make Your Own Protein Bars (It’s Easier Than You Think!)
- Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!) | Dianna Donnely on Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!)
- Danica on Stuck on a Treadmill? Have Fun With It
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.