About 70 percent of the Earth’s surface is covered in it and about 80 percent of our bodies are made of it. Water is at the root of life, which would explain why you should be consuming a sufficient amount. Not only does proper hydration account for a well-functioning body, but it can also make your skin appear soft and supple, your lips smooth and kissable and your muscles hard and defined. But buyer beware: when it comes to hydrating a fit body (like yours), you should be mindful of more than just how much water you’re drinking.
Tagged: strong is the new skinny
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter | Dianna Donnely on Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter
- Marta on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Kooky on Top 4 Beauty Oils & Best Ways to Use Them
- marleen davis on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.