Whether the subject is See Dick and Jane Run reading basics or Advanced Earth Science, a day devoted to lessons, lectures and studying builds up an appetite. And that’s the problem: When you’re working your brain, not your body, you need to feed that hunger with snacks that are high in nutrition and lower in calories. Fortunately, our favorite companies have come up with some dynamic snack options that fulfill those requirements:
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.