Some like it hot—others prefer it dairy free. We’re talkin’ dip here! And this recipe gives you the best of both worlds: “cheesy” texture and flavor concocted from cashews and nutritional yeast, plus a hint of heat from chipotle pepper powder. Try it with veggies, blue corn chips, gluten-free crackers or anything that tastes even better dunked, or use it as a spread or filling (check back next week for a Spicy Stuffed Peppers recipe that puts it to good use!).
Spruce up traditional stuffing with the clever addition of sweet, chopped dried cherries and crunchy sunflower seeds. This gluten-free side dish is made with brown rice instead of bread crumbs–so it can be enjoyed by everyone at your holiday table! Read more →
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.