You have made it so far in your journey toward a better body! Don’t stop now! This week, I challenge you to make a commitment. Remember, you are not making temporary changes; this is your new lifestyle and it involves building a positive relationship with yourself. I know commitment can be a scary concept, but my three simple steps will up your chances of sticking to these new healthy goals (no cold feet allowed!).
I’m bored. I’m busy. My friends aren’t doing it – so why should I?
There are many different reasons why people don’t start (or stick to) an exercise routine. But there are also many different ways to make sure that doesn’t happen to you! Read on to find out how to set goals, stay motivated and achieve success:
Quote of the Day:
“For true success ask yourself these four questions: ‘Why?’ ‘Why not?” ‘Why not me?’ and ‘Why not now?’”
– Jimmy Dean
I really agree with today’s quote. What are you not doing that you really wanna do because you’re talking trash talk to yourself and rationalizing that “Now’s not the time,” or “I couldn’t do that.”
Yes, you can!
Keep saying this mantra, “I am. I will. I can.”
And ignore your mind.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Marta on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- marleen davis on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Katie @ Vitacost on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- Jeanne M. Carrigan on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
Love shopping? Hop to it.