It’s well-known that our obsession with white refined sugar is not so good for us. Excessive amounts can contribute to weight gain and a host of other health concerns. The great news is that there are a bunch of great-tasting, natural sugar alternatives to use in your everyday cooking, baked goodies and sweetened drinks. Read more →
Tagged: sugar substitutes
Multiple reasons exist to cut down or eliminate sugar from your diet. For example, if you are pre-diabetic or have diabetes, your physician may tell you to slash the sugar. Weight watchers can shed pounds without making any other changes just by swapping that sugar on their cereal or coffee for zero calorie sweeteners. And when you visit the dentist, the advice usually includes “Cut the sugar!”
What’s hot and not in health this week? Let’s explore the latest trends and info, including surprising sugar substitutes, guilt-free margaritas and a popular myth about germs.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter | Dianna Donnely on Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter
- Marta on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Kooky on Top 4 Beauty Oils & Best Ways to Use Them
- marleen davis on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.