Sweating bullets yet? An iced-cold smoothie might cool you down. Or, maybe you need a light and airy salad to fill you up without filling you out. We like eating seasonally, so our summers are full of cherries, avocados and — the season’s essential — coconut water. With these ingredients, we can have a summer refresher ready in minutes.
Tagged: summer salad ideas
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- What You Need To Know About Learning To Use A Computer At Age 65 | Adrianb.us on 5 Skincare Tips for Women Over 40
- s on How to Make Your Own Protein Bars (It’s Easier Than You Think!)
- Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!) | Dianna Donnely on Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!)
- Danica on Stuck on a Treadmill? Have Fun With It
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.