We all know that fresh fruits and veggies are the very best choice when it comes to snacks for our little ones. As much as you really want to spent hours cutting kiwis into prefect little flowers and carving wild animal figures out of bananas, you live in the real world. Quick, convenient and healthy are the magic trifecta of kid snacks. As you zip through the house packing lunches for summer camp or preparing for a long Saturday at the soccer field, you need something simple to get everyone out the door.
Tagged: summer snacks
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Jamie on Paleo Diet Primer: Is It Right for You?
Love shopping? Hop to it.