Vitamin D is a wonderful, healthy benefit of the warm summer sun rays. Sunburns are not. The minor repercussions of sun overexposure include dry skin, premature aging, and skin discoloration. The major risk, as we all know now, is skin cancer. As someone who is extremely fair skinned (and I mean I don’t turn a color besides red, after which I peel and turn fish belly white again) I can’t mess around and be all lazier-faire about my sun exposure.
Tagged: sun protection factor
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter | Dianna Donnely on Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter
- Marta on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Kooky on Top 4 Beauty Oils & Best Ways to Use Them
- marleen davis on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.