What do you get when you take a steamy, baked sweet potato, fluff it lightly with a fork and add a dollop of rich, nutty sunflower butter? An empty plate, of course! Serve this hearty, healthy mash in the skin, or scoop it out and pile high on a gluten-free roll for a sensational sandwich.
Tagged: sunflower butter
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- What You Need To Know About Learning To Use A Computer At Age 65 | Adrianb.us on 5 Skincare Tips for Women Over 40
- s on How to Make Your Own Protein Bars (It’s Easier Than You Think!)
- Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!) | Dianna Donnely on Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!)
- Danica on Stuck on a Treadmill? Have Fun With It
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.