What do you get when you take a steamy, baked sweet potato, fluff it lightly with a fork and add a dollop of rich, nutty sunflower butter? An empty plate, of course! Serve this hearty, healthy mash in the skin, or scoop it out and pile high on a gluten-free roll for a sensational sandwich.
Tagged: sunflower seed butter
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- WATCH: Make "Pasta" From Spaghetti Squash on Cashew Cream
- Surprising Ways to Use Coconut Oil on Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter
- Surprising Ways to Use Coconut Oil on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Ways to Use Coconut Oil on Vegan Cornbread
- Ways to Use Coconut Oil on Coconut Corn Cakes
Love shopping? Hop to it.