Now that summer has faded to fall, little may be left of that lovely tan you earned exercising outdoors or spending time poolside when warmer weather was here. Sure, you’re bundling up in sweaters and scarves without much skin exposed—but that doesn’t mean you should forget about flaunting a healthy glow when the layers are peeled off. Sunless tanners are a safe, easy and inexpensive way to stay radiant all year round.
Tagged: sunless tanner
Q: What are some of the absolute worst things I can do to my skin?
MyChelle Dermaceuticals licensed esthetician Catie Wiggy responds:
Skin is the body’s largest organ, and we tend to be pretty tough on it. Its job is to protect us from environmental aggressors while regulating our heat sensations. Skin is also responsible for physical sensation—your sense of touch. It’s so very important to treat skin with TLC and to do what you can to best care for it. You already know the basics: cleanse, moisturize and protect! But what about the “no nos”? Let’s review those.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- What You Need To Know About Learning To Use A Computer At Age 65 | Adrianb.us on 5 Skincare Tips for Women Over 40
- s on How to Make Your Own Protein Bars (It’s Easier Than You Think!)
- Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!) | Dianna Donnely on Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!)
- Danica on Stuck on a Treadmill? Have Fun With It
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.