Bundling up to head outdoors this time of year can be a real chore. Heavy coat, bulky boots, hat, scarf, gloves—all of it absolutely necessary to protect your precious parts from the freezing cold and whipping winds of winter. But there’s one accessory many of us forget, even though it takes just a few seconds to put on and keeps us safe no matter what the weather.
Tagged: sunscreen for face
Q: I know that skincare needs change over time. But how do I know which products to use—and when to start using them?
MyChelle Dermaceuticals licensed esthetician Catie Wiggy responds:
Strolling down the skincare aisle of any store, it becomes clear that that choosing “the right products” isn’t always easy. With so many cleansers and creams and treatments available, many women resort to trial and error—grabbing whatever looks best at the time, usually according to simple (and often misleading) claims on labels.
Our Content Sites
Posts by date
- No-Meat Week : My Vegetarian Experiment (plus Recipes!) on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Jon on CEO Corner: Vitacost Targeted Wellness Cholesterol Support
- Anti-aging facial mask on Steps to Stave Off Sun Damage
- Christal on Top 4 Beauty Oils & Best Ways to Use Them
- Cole on Maca Matcha Latte
Love Shopping? Hop to it.