Vitamin D is a wonderful, healthy benefit of the warm summer sun rays. Sunburns are not. The minor repercussions of sun overexposure include dry skin, premature aging, and skin discoloration. The major risk, as we all know now, is skin cancer. As someone who is extremely fair skinned (and I mean I don’t turn a color besides red, after which I peel and turn fish belly white again) I can’t mess around and be all lazier-faire about my sun exposure.
Tagged: sunscreen for kids
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.