Sunscreen is truly an all-season skincare essential. Daily application aids in reducing wrinkles, brown spots, discoloration and even the threat of skin cancer. This may be enough to prompt you to wear sunscreen during a day at the beach. But are you protecting certain sensitive body parts in these unsuspecting places?
Tagged: surprising places to wear sunscreen
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- Jeanne M. Carrigan on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.