Essential oils have been getting a lot of press lately — people are interested in learning about aromatherapy and how they can influence their lives with essential oils. Simply speaking, aromatherapy is the use of essential oils for health. Although we put a lot of emphasis on the word “aroma,” the true action of an essential oil goes beyond our sense of smell.
Tagged: sweet orange
As a kid, going back to school not only meant new clothes and school supplies, it also meant getting back to a routine after a summer of no routine at all. This time of year can bring on a lot of tension for kids and parents alike, which is why essential oils can be, well, essential to surviving the transition.
Your commute offers the opportunity to create a healthy transition into and out of your workday. You can set the tone for your day or your evening with some very simple practices. I like to use an essential oil car diffuser on long drives to incorporate natural aromas into my drive time. Why essential oils? Because they are powerful, effective at shifting a mood and, unlike a lot of chemical or synthetic fragrances, are non-irritating.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- What You Need To Know About Learning To Use A Computer At Age 65 | Adrianb.us on 5 Skincare Tips for Women Over 40
- s on How to Make Your Own Protein Bars (It’s Easier Than You Think!)
- Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!) | Dianna Donnely on Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!)
- Danica on Stuck on a Treadmill? Have Fun With It
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.