What’s better than chocolate and peanut butter, when it comes to candy bar flavors? Try dark chocolate and almond butter—with a sprinkling of chopped cashews—and see for yourself! Replicate the wrinkled-edge look of store-bought butter cups by layering ingredients in muffin tin liners, peeling away the paper just before serving.
Can we just say one word: “Yum!” Yup, it’s true: We looooove sweets. So when we discovered that July 31 is National Jump for Jelly Beans Day, we knew that we had to explore the options for satisfying that sweet tooth without guilt!
From the obvious (fresh fruit masquerading as “candy”) to the surprising (would you believe calorie-free chocolate dip for those strawberries?), we’ve sampled, tasted, oohed and ahhed our way to the sweetest blissful options available. Here you go:
Read more →
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Jamie on Paleo Diet Primer: Is It Right for You?
Love shopping? Hop to it.