When Daylight’s Saving Time hits is usually about the time I realize I am going to be escorting my children to the pool on a regular basis in a mere two month’s time. Therefore, I must shed the extra pounds not-so-discretely hidden under my winter sweaters.
Summer is just around the corner. You know what that means: it’s time to rummage through your dresser drawers, pull out that swimsuit and face the mirror. Hiding under sweaters and long-sleeved shirts is no longer an option with all of those pool parties, beach weekends and vacations on the calendar.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.