Whether you’re cheering on your favorite team or just in it for the commercials, make this weekend’s big game day celebration more fun with some tasty snacks. This spicy spin on classic hummus gets its kick from a dash of chili powder and a combination of barbecue and hot sauce. Serve it with pita chips, pretzels or fresh-cut veggies to score big with your party guests!
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.