So I was spending a lazy Sunday flipping through the shiny pages of the new Christmas toy catalog—while at my feet, my 2-year-old was having a blast with two old plastic bowls. Ah, the irony. Who needs new toys when there is beat-up table ware to contend with?
Tagged: teething toys
The end of pregnancy is hard. The first few months of being a brand-new mom? Even harder.
But then just around the three-month mark, something amazing happens. Everything becomes easier. Your baby smiles, makes eye contact, gurgles. Feeding is (finally) a breeze. And if you’re really lucky, maybe your baby is sleeping through the night.
Of course that’s when life throws you a curve ball, otherwise known as teething.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- Jeanne M. Carrigan on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.