Grains are great for our health, providing our bodies with fiber, vitamins and minerals. But if you limit yourself to wheat and rice, you’re overlooking what I call “super grains.” These grains provide a source of protein, making them superb choices for those following a vegan or vegetarian diet. Ready to experience the wonderful world of grains? Try these options: Read more →
Pizza doesn’t have to be off limits just because you’ve gone gluten free. Make your own crisp, chewy crust with good-for-you ingredients such as teff (the world’s smallest gluten-free grain!), hemp seeds and a homemade flax “egg.” Top with your favorite fresh veggies, herbs and vegan cheese for a specialty pie with pizazz!
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- Jeanne M. Carrigan on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.