What do you get when you take a steamy, baked sweet potato, fluff it lightly with a fork and add a dollop of rich, nutty sunflower butter? An empty plate, of course! Serve this hearty, healthy mash in the skin, or scoop it out and pile high on a gluten-free roll for a sensational sandwich.
Tagged: Thanksgiving recipes
A traditionally sweet side dish gets a savory spin in this recipe for mashed sweet potatoes. Creamed with nutty almond milk, then lightly seasoned with cumin and coriander, these zesty bright-orange potatoes will be the talk of your holiday table.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.